Field Data module
Field data module provides the basic tools for downloading, uploading, importing, exporting, viewing, measuring and editing survey and CAD data.
Every Terramodel includes Field Data module. No security key (dongle) is required to run Field Data Module
All your team including field parties, managers, designers and drafties can run Terramodel on Windows.
To install Terramodel 10.61, download the zip (400MB), extract the files, and open the installation menu.
If you have purchased other Terramodel modules, attach your security key after installation.
Use Terramodel Field Data module to
- Import, export, compute, display and measure field survey data.
Create maps in seconds - not hours, and transfer more complete information back to the ofice, saving you time and money.
- Automatically establish breaklines, line types, colours and symbols from your survey codes.
- Communicate with a large range of instruments and data formats, or configure to suit your own.
- Edit your raw survey data.
- Convert to and from many formats including AutoCAD .dwg and dxf.
- Adjust 2D and 3D networks.
- View Terramodel projects in plan and sections.
- Create and edit Terramodel objects.
- Configure roadways.
- Show a DTM layer in perspective.
- Compute accurate cut and fill earthwork volumes between two surfaces.
- Add photos and logos
- Make field data available to every one who needs to see your survey.
- Write your own commands.
To purchase modules or Customer Care Membership, return to our Terramodel page.
Terramodel User Guide and Field Data Module User Guide are supplied with Terramodel.