Visualizer is an interactive project-visualization tool that displays Terramodel files as 3D models.
If you already have Terramodel, you already have the 3DVisualizer command that displays one surface in a perspective view. When that’s not enough, add Terramodel Visualizer Complete.
- Display topographically-accurate terrains, maps and 3D scenes built using Terramodel.
- Move from point to point, rotate the scene, add lighting, and place design elements in the surrounding area.
- Render data to create realistic walk or fly-throughs.
- Create and record flight paths through the project and produce .AVI movies of recorded flight paths.
- Create finished presentations of existing and proposed design to improve communication with clients and to see potential problems.
- Create Custom Surface, Wireframe, Background and Point Colours.
- Display textures and lines on multiple surfaces
- Add 3D representations of landscaping features such as trees, signs and buildings.
- Control shaded-surface display modes.
- Render multi-sided linear objects such as pipes, beams and columns.
- Capture and print high-resolution images in popular formats like TIFF.
- Edit the terrain model model entirely within the 3D Visualizer
- Drape orthophoto images
- View the project in stereo (with extra hardware).
Visualizer Complete modules can be purchased from Geocomp Systems and added to your Terramodel key. Without a key, Visualizer Complete runs in demo mode where it is fully functional but restricted to the included data.
Download the installer (518 MB) or find the installer on a Terramodel installation CD, DVD or USB drive. Then run Setup.exe to install.
To buy Visualizer, or any other Terramodel Paks, modules or Customer Care Membership, please contact Geocomp Systems.