Upgrading Geocomp 10.07 to 10.08 on DOS
- Geocomp 10.07 must be installed and running properly on DOS. If not, go to installing Geocomp 10.07 or installing Geocomp 10.08 instead.
- This upgrade to 10.08 includes the changes made in all patches for 10.07 issued previously. It does not overwrite your batch files or configuration files.
- Insert the Geocomp Systems September 2001 Distribution CD.
- Copy all the files from the \GC10\ folder on the CD only, except .BAT files, into your Geocomp 10.07 software folder (by default C:\GC10\). Do not overwrite any \GC10\CFG files or any other files that you have configured.
- If you do not have a CD drive on the computer, copy these files via some other computer that does.