Tenders and setout
- Replicate designs for tenders or setout
- Compute quantities for tenders
- Transfer designs from paper or add to insufficient digital data
- Setout Designs
- Set-out radiations of any points
- Chainage and offset from a straight line
- Chainage and offset from a curvilinear alignment
- Compare coordinates of design features with as-constructed features
- Position monitoring
Tell me more about Geocomp 10
- Net Prismoidal Volumes between DTM surfaces
- Compute between two surfaces or between one surface and a datum.
- Apply arbitrary boundaries.
- Concrete pours
- Open-cut mines
- Cut and fill volumes from Cross Sections
- Use centreline or centroidal distances between sections.
- Clip cross sections at a horizontal plane in obtain the volume either above or below the plane. The process can be repeated to obtain the volume between two horizontal planes.
- From contours
- tabulated for each contour.
- Volumes of dams and dam walls
- In grid cells
- Calculate cut, fill and net in each grid cell.
- Report totals in larger grid cells.
- Use where an area has multiple cut/fill transitions or where earth movement is not simply linear.
- Great for golf courses.
- Slope conditions
- Display and plot triangles with % grade or hatch according to grade.
- Compute horizontal and surface areas within slope ranges