Trimble Terramodel Visualizer
Visualizer is an interactive project-visualization tool that displays Terramodel files as 3D models.
If you already have Terramodel, you already have 3D Visualiser that displays one layer in a perspective view. When that's not enough, add Terramodel Visualizer Complete.
- Display topographically-accurate terrains, maps and 3D scenes built using Terramodel.
- Move from point to point, rotate the scene, add lighting, and place design elements in the surrounding area.
- Render data to create realistic walk or fly-throughs.
- Create and record flight paths through the project and produce .AVI movies of recorded flight paths.
- Create finished presentations of existing and proposed design to improve communication with clients and to see potential problems.
- Create Custom Surface, Wireframe, Background and Point Colours.
- Display textures and lines on multiple surfaces
- Add 3D representations of landscaping features such as trees,
signs and buildings.
- Control shaded-surface display modes.
- Render multi-sided linear objects such as pipes, beams and columns.
- Capture and print high-resolution images in popular formats like TIFF.
- Edit the terrain model model entirely within the 3D Visualizer
- Drape orthophoto images
- View the project in stereo (with extra hardware).
You can install a full demo of Visualizer Complete from the same media that you used to install Terramodel.
Please contact Jerry Cresp
at Geocomp Systems for any questions you may have about Terramodel Visualizer.
An image generated in Trimble Terramodel Visualiser with the draped orthophoto module.