What's new in Geocomp?
Changes to Windows XP affects some Geocomp users - October 2012
- Some Geocomp users started reporting Error 7, indicating a lack of base memory, when they hadn't changed their Gecomp software or processes.
The problem appears to be due to an unknown automatic update to Windows XP issued in mid-October 2012.
If you have this problem, and you have or want Customer Care Membership, please call Geocomp Systems for advice.
Geocomp 10.2 released - October 2009
- Added support for USB dongles with numbers greater than 62800
Geocomp 10.1 released - December 2007
- Added support for USB dongles
Geocomp 10.08 released - September 2001
- Improved installation and many small changes since 10.07
Geocomp 10.07 released! - July 2000
Our latest update of Geocomp now supports:
- More points: maximum data size = 131,000 points.
- Bigger models: maximum DTM size = 99,999 points.
- Road Design within the Spatial Data System
- Two SDS display modes
- Searchable manuals
- Easier Installation
- Twenty new SDS options
- New plotter and data collector features
- Lots of changes throughout