Spatial Data System
Graphics and CAD
- Point based.
- Any point can be 2D or 3D.
- Up to 131,000 points in a single data set.
- Graphic elements (called strings) include points, lines, centre-point arcs, three-point arcs
- Commands are selected from menus, keyboard or
- Display functions include Zoom, Pan, Fit, Save Views and Restore
- Strings can be any one of 999 entities (equivalent to features or layers).
- Select entities to display.
- Display Text at the scale of the proposed plot.
- Display point numbers, heights, dimensions, annotation, descriptions, lot
areas and lot numbers.
- Reuse bearings and distances from existing data and previous data entry.
- Delete and restore selected strings.
- Display deleted strings.
- Select points by many methods.
- Drag selected points.
- Edit descriptions, coordinates and entities numbers.
- No need to specify text and paper size until output time.
- Cut a line or arc.
- Select commands by numeric keypad, keyboard, mouse or function key.
- Edit any text in menus.
- Reassign function keys.
- Assign your own batch files or DOS programs to option numbers and the
- Load a new menu during a job.
Data Entry and Manipulation
Tell me more about Geocomp 10
- Configure bearings in grads or degrees.
- Configure coordinates as Northing/Easting or Easting/Northing.
- Enter data in metres, links, feet or yards. Unit system is metric.
- Integrate part of another GEOCOMP data set into the current session.
- Close off or square up whole data sets.
- Bring in data from a wide range of sources including data collectors,
photogrammetry, digitisers, and manual entry.