GEOCOMP 10 Manuals
Both the Reference Manual and User's Guide are installed with the software in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). This means you can use Acrobat Reader (also supplied) to display them on screen, print them out and search them for text.
Topics covered include how to:
- Install Geocomp 10.
- Use data collectors in the field, download them into GEOCOMP and
reduce the data into coordinates using feature code tables and control point
- Form and use DTMs.
- Compute volumes from DTMs, sections or contours.
- Compute volumes of open cuts being either excavated or filled.
- Create horizontal and vertical alignments, obtain long and cross
sections, design roads using templates and obtain progressive volumes of
- Edit data and output the plots.
Describes in detail what each GEOCOMP option does and what the prompts mean.
There are around 600 options in around 15 modules.
Tell me more about Geocomp 10